XYLEM – LOWARA VERTICAL MULTI-STAGE PUMPS.
e-SV Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-stage Pumps.
Highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users. Many different construction designs are available, with models featuring 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³/h nominal capacities.
All pumps ≥ 1.5kW are equipped with IE3 standard motors.
New design features:
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable with out need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 40 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -30 °C to 120 °C
SV Vertical multistage centrifugal pumps
Highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pumps capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users. Many different construction designs are available, with models featuring 2-4-8-16-33-46-66-92 m³/h nominal capacities. The following versions are available: F: AISI 304, in-line round flanges. T: AISI 304, in-line oval flanges. R: AISI 304, discharge port above suction
Lowara e-LNEH in-line pumps
Lowara e-LNEH in-line pumps. For Heating, Air Conditioning and Hot Water Circulation. The new Lowara e-LNE Series is the result of the close collaboration between our customers and us; the new range has been redesigned and improved to meet the Commercial Building Services (CBS) requirements, in terms of performances and energy saving. Check the datasheets in the downloads tab below for comprehe